There is a reason why I post so much about WATER.
WATER IS CRITICAL TO OUR SURVIVAL!
Some experts say that the next greatest world resource shortage will be WATER. In many parts of the world, access to clean drinking water is already almost nonexistent. The ability to source, carry, store and disinfect water should be at the top of your survival preps and skill sets.
There are all kinds of different skills and products that are relevant to a discussion about SURVIVAL H2O. Today, I’d like to discuss 4 SMALL Collapsible Containers with BIG Potential.
First, why COLLAPSIBLE?
In many aspects of survival, portability is key. Containers that are collapsible make sense to the survivalist for several reasons:
- They weigh less
- They take us less space
- Can be carried easily in a BOB or BOV
The Water Bob
The 5-Gallon Collapsible Container
The Jolly Tank
The Platypus Water Bottle
The Big Drawback
- Bug Out Vehicle: Creek’s Former 1968 Ford Bronco
- Bug Out Bag Water Procurement Kit
- Turn Your Stainless Nalgene Water Bottle Into a Hunting Tool
- Someone’s Trash Could Save Your Life: How to boil & purify water in a plastic bottle
- 1972 Ford Bronco Bug Out Vehicle