Course Location: Willow Haven Outdoor, 2867 N. 200 E., Anderson, IN 46012
Need a 1-Day CRASH Course in Survival Skills? Look no further! Our 9am-5pm Saturday SURVIVAL Basic Skills Course is just the ticket you need. Whether you are NEW to survival or an EXPERIENCED survivalist, this course will be a great addition to your survival knowledge base. LUNCH PROVIDED!!! All course attendees receive a Willow Haven Sling Pack stocked with several survival kit items that we will be using throughout the day.
What will you learn?
- Learn survival shelter basics
- Build a Cold Weather Survival Debris Hut
- Learn about Lean-To Shelters, Fire Reflectors and Survival Insulation
- Learn how to source AND purify water from nature
- Learn how to build a solar still
- Source water from plants and trees
- Learn important fire building principles
- Learn how to find, harvest and process natural fire tinder
- Start fire with just a spark!
- Learn the ABCs of survival fire building!
- Learn Creek’s TOP 5 Wild Edible Plants
- Build a Small Game Hunting Gig
- Learn about Primitive Hunting Weapons
- Learn how to construct a Small Game Twitch-Up Snare
- Learn natural CAMO techniques
- Learn how to source cordage from plants and trees
- Learn how to make USABLE rope from plant and tree fibers
- Weave your own natural fiber cordage!
- Learn how to build a SIGNAL FIRE
- Learn how to use a mirror for signaling rescue
AND MORE – ALL IN 1 DAY!
This course is taught by Creek Stewart – owner of Willow Haven Outdoor. The ticket price is $115 per student. Minimum age limit is 12 years old. Completing the on-line reservation form will reserve your spot for 7 days. Shortly after completing the on-line registration form, you will receive a payment invoice. Full payment must be received within 7 days to officially register. You will have the option to pay on-line with a credit card or mail in your payment with a check or money-order. Once payment is made you will be e-mailed a FULL COURSE PACKET with all the details approximately 1 week before your course date. This packet will include everything you need to know about taking this course. If you have any questions e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to training with you!