Once you hold the Woodman’s Pal in your hand you”ll wonder how you ever did without it. Whether you want to trim, prune, blaze trails, brush out lines, remove unwanted growth or build hunting blinds – you name it, the Woodman’s Pal will do it. Designed by Americans, made of American materials and crafted with 23 meticulous hand operations by Pennsylvania workers, the Woodman’s Pal is a 100% USA product which will give you a lifetime of service. Light in weight, compact, and superbly balanced, the Woodman’s Pal is an extension rather than a burden to your arm (it’s no accident that its length approximates that of the human forearm from elbow to knuckle). Never will you use a tool of higher quality with more comfort than the Woodman’s Pal.
Woodman’s Pal® Model 481 Classic
- 16 ½ “overall length
- 6” ash hardwood handle that’s made to fit the user’s hand snugly
- 1/8” thick x 10 1/2“ high carbon steel blade hardened to Rockwell C47 giving it strength for cutting, keeping its edge and also flexibility in cold weather.
- Nylon wrist strap allows for quick dropping and retrieval when necessary.
- Blade cuts branches and wood up to 1 ½” in diameter with a single stroke. The unique sickle hook slices through stubborn vines and briars and removes unwanted sprout growth at ground level.
- Weighs 23 oz.
- Includes high quality LEATHER sheath