Whether you are 13, 30 or 63, the Hunger Games has some great survival lessons for all of us! If you are fan of The Hunger Games book and movie then you will LOVE our 1 Day Survival Course designed around the Survival Skills featured in The Hunger Games.
We are only accepting 20 TRIBUTES per course, so pick a date and sign up soon!
more than I had anticipated, and I took away from it skills I can use for a lifetime. Creek
is a patient and passionate instructor. He wants everyone to learn as much as they can
with the time he has with you. I can’t say enough great things about him and his staff. They
provided a great experience, and will definitely make me come back for more training. Nature and what it has to offer
has never looked so different to me after attending the Hunger Games course. -Michael, Indianapolis, IN
What can you expect to learn at THE HUNGER GAMES SURVIVAL COURSE? We will teach you ALL of Katniss’s survival skills and strategies. These include:
- Identifying and preparing wild edible and medicinal plants such as Dandelion Salad, Tracker Jacker Sting Relief, Wild Blackberries, How to Eat a Pine Tree, gathering wild greens and onions and how to identify and eat the Katniss Plant Root!
- How to track wild game for hunting
- How to walk quietly and stealthily in the woods to evade predators and stalk wild game
- How to make a TWITCH UP SNARE
- How to make a knife from a rock (like Rue’s sharp rock)
- How to find water and purify it using IODINE (like Katniss)
- How to make a sleeping nest shelter using leaves to stay warm
- How to camouflage yourself using nature (like Peeta)
- Survival uses for a 3 sq. ft. piece of plastic (like what was in Katniss’s pack)
- And many more of Katniss’s Survival Strategies
At the beginning of the course, each TRIBUTE will be giving an ORANGE BACK-PACK with the same contents that Katniss in her ORANGE BACK-PACK in the arena: a pack of crakers, a pack of dried beef strips, a bottle of iodine, a box of wooden matches, a small coil of wire, a half-gallon plastic bottle and also a 3 foot square sheet of plastic. TRIBUTES will be taught how to use these items in a survival scenario.
This course is an ACTION PACKED FULL Saturday Course from 9am-5pm. All Youth Tributes under 18 yrs old must be accompanied by an Adult Tribute. All tickets are $115. This price includes all survival supplies for the course as well as lunch. Suggested items to bring with you in your Survival Pack are:
- Rain poncho
- Paper & Pencil
- Water bottle
- Survival knife (optional)
- Appropriate clothing and shoes for hiking in the woods and spending time outside
- Ticket Price: $115 per Tribute
- You can cancel for a FULL REFUND up until 14 days before the event. There will be a $25 cancellation fee per person after that.
Any questions? Call us today at 317-703-9655** This course is unofficial and unauthorized. It is not authorized, approved, licensed, or endorsed by Suzanne Collins, her publishers, or Lionsgate Entertainment Corporation. ”Hunger Games” is a registered trademark of Suzanne Collins. **
Complete the form below to REGISTER for a course – Course Dates are also listed below: