I finally installed a few trail cameras at Willow Haven. I’ve been meaning to do this for a while but just got around to it last week. It is my intention to post a new set of Trail Cam Photos each week as an update to this post. There will also be a link to this post in the lower section of the side-bar that reads THE ANIMALS OF WILLOW HAVEN. I will occasionally relocate the trails cams to new spots to capture different areas. Below, though, is the first round of WHO TRAIL CAM PHOTOS. On each photo you will notice the time, date and temperature – which are interesting details. There are many more animals on site that I hope to get some good shots of including Deer, Beaver, Great Horned Owl, Ground Hog and Rabbit. And who knows, we may get some surprises as well. Maybe Big Foot Click the photos to enlarge.
WHO Trail Camera Photos: Week Ending 1-22-12
- The Beaver Succeeds and Sets a New Year’s Resolution
- Willow Haven Launches New Survival Forum
- Pine Tree Winter Survival Snow Shelter Video Post
- NOTIFBUTWHENSURVIVALSTORE.com to Launch Friday, February 21st at 9am e.s.t.
- SurviVacation Course Packet